- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LD Systems ICOA 15ABT 1,200W Powered 15" Coaxial Speaker With Bluetooth
15 in. Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73960 000001001 L73960000001001
6-Month* financing available.
The LD Systems ICOA 15 A BT is a full-range loudspeaker with Bluetooth 4.0. It impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The ICO...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
The LD Systems ICOA 15 A BT is a full-range loudspeaker with Bluetooth 4.0. It impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The ICOA 15 A BT by LD Systems is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimized CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this active 15" loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
The outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer makes the LD ICOA 15 A BT the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and dance schools. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it's excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. The efficient class-D power amplifier delivers 128 dB max SPL and 300W RMS performance.
Drawing on DynX DSP technology by LD Systems, the speaker delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. 4 presets, a 3-band EQ and a delay function facilitate optimal adjustment of the sound to the venue conditions. The 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output, allow a variety of signal sources to be connected.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle, the LD ICOA 15 A BT is also outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment.
Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. 4 aluminum handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
- Coaxial design with 15" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Class-D amplifier with 300W RMS/1,200W peak
- 48Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 128dB maximum SPL; Bluetooth 4.0 technology
Click or call to order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way coaxial
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 300W RMS/1,200W peak
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 48Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Max SPL: 128dB
- XLR: 2
- TRS: 1
- XLR: 1
- Cabinet material: Molded
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.