Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
LEA Professional Connect Series Model 704 Amplifier Dantetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Three ways to connect and built-in wifi.
The Network and Dante Connect Series are the first professional amplifier family to feature Cloud connectivity. Harness the power of the Cloud for remote control, monitoring, notifications and more from any of your personal devices. Just connect your amp to a network and start commanding your systems. Register for your free LEA Cloud account at leaprofessional.cloud.
The Network and Dante Connect Series also features analog and Dante inputs and external I/O control for remote on/off and fault monitoring. The LEA Professional Network and Dante Connect 704 is a 4 Channel x 700 watt @ 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V and 100V per channel amplifier with internal DSP and Crossover, Internal DSP w/ Crossovers, IoT Device with built in WiFi Hotspot, Wifi or FAST Ethernet connectivity and Highly Efficient Power Supply with Class D Output Stage. For those that need extra flexibility and Dante compatibility, choose the 704 Dante.
- Web Browser-based UI – works on any device with no software to download
- Direct LoZ and HiZ (70V or 100V) selectable per channel
- Proprietary Smart Power Bridge allows user to bridge a channel to achieve double the power of that channel without sacrificing
- an amplifier channel
- 3 ways to connect-built in wifi access point, connects to existing WiFi network, local area network ethernet
- 96kHz Analog Devices DSP with input routing, multiple 48dB/Oct crossover filters, 8 parametric EQ filters, user configurable speaker limiters, and real time load monitoring
- Universal Switch Mode power supply with PFC
- Operation from 100VAC– 240VAC+/-15%
- Analog fully routable inputs
- External I/O Port for remote on/off and fault monitoring
- Highly efficient Class D output stage for low AC current draw
For extra flexibility and Dante compatibility. Order today.
Connect Series Model 704 Amplifier Specifications:
- Inputs Analog: balanced inputs with user selectable 26 dB and 34 dB input sensitivity (2CH = 2 inputs, 4CH = 4 inputs, 8CH = 8 inputs)
- Dante only: 8 x 8 Dante at 96kHz or 48kHz, Multicast or Unicast
- Dante only: AES 67: configurable via the Dante controller software
- THD+N: 0.1% (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/- 0.5 dB @ 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V, 100V,-2.5dB @ 20kHz at 2Ω
- Signal to Noise Level: 105dB (20Hz to 20kHz referenced to 8Ω)
- Crosstalk: 70dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Amplifier Output Classification: Class D with Proprietary Smart Power Bridge Technology allowing bridged output functionality without sacrificing an amplifier channel
- DSP: DSP Architecture Analog Devices Sigma 96kHz DSP Processor with 32-bit Core with Sample Rate Converters
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.