- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leapwing Audio CenterOne Spatial Plug-in Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68856 000000000 L68856000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Feel like the vocal is just a tiny bit too loud, but don’t want to change any of the stereo spread? CenterOne allows you to bring the phantom center ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Adjust your phantom center signal without changing the panorama or spectral characteristics.
Feel like the vocal is just a tiny bit too loud, but don’t want to change any of the stereo spread? CenterOne allows you to bring the phantom center in a stereo signal forward or backward without changing position of any panned signals. CenterOne also gives you LCR plug-in outputs so you can decide to put an effect on just the center extracted channel. Mixing LCR back together gives you a bit-identical copy of the original signal. CenterOne’s “Center Prominence” algorithm analyses the precise location of the sound sources in the stereo signal for a careful processing of each bit of your audio, respectful of the original location of the sources. The alternative MS-technique that attempts to change the level of the M part of the signal, fails to achieve a good performance due to the inherent drawback of the lateral sources leaking into the M part of the signal split.
- Bring the phantom center signal in a stereo stream forward or push it back by up to 9dB without changing any of the panorama
- Convert a stereo signal into an LCR stem in a unique bit-identical way
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow
- The highest quality audio processing algorithms available
- Available on Mac OSX (10.9 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU
Call or click to order today!