- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leapwing Audio DynOne Dynamics Plug-in Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68855 000000000 L68855000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Many multiband compressors take too much time to set up and tweak. DynOne has been designed with fixed bands so you can literally mix in the compress...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
The smart parallel multiband dynamics processor.
Many multiband compressors take too much time to set up and tweak. DynOne has been designed with fixed bands so you can literally mix in the compressed signal. DynOne has min-max values for attack and release, and applies variable timing values depending on whether the signal is transient in nature or not. Leapwing's crossover filters have been custom designed to interact with each other, in order to avoid phase alignment issues between bands, something you do have with traditional multi-band compressors. When you’re working with transients versus sustained sounds, you often want to have different attack and release times. TO combat this DynOne uses min and max attack/release times. Leapwing's committed to building plug-ins that sound good from the moment you start using them, not having to waste precious creative time. They've spent countless hours of R&D time to look at the best ways of visualizing all the bands so you can tweak everything intuitively.
- 5 bands with custom-built linear-phase gentle crossovers at 160Hz, 800Hz, 4kHz and 11kHz
- From variable RMS vs peak detection, to stereo linking percentages, all the way to smart variable controls
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow
- The highest quality FIR filtering we can run on modern CPU
- Available on Mac OSX (10.9 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU
Call or click to order today!