- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leapwing Audio StageOne Width and Depth Plug-in Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68859 000000000 L68859000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Need to open up a stereo mix, individual drums, piano or guitars and making them wider without sounding phasey and keeping mono-compatibility? Or add...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Enhance the soundstage of your stereo mix, and even bring your mono recordings alive.
Need to open up a stereo mix, individual drums, piano or guitars and making them wider without sounding phasey and keeping mono-compatibility? Or add depth to dry recordings without changing the tone or timbre? Or turn a mono instrument recording into stereo, much bigger than ever before. Now it's possible with StageOne. When you have a stereo recording with too dense off-center panned sounds and you just want to spread it out to the side; a newly developed Width control algorithm allows you to remap the stereo field towards and beyond the speakers, while keeping mono compatibility. Leapwing has developed directionally optimized reflection patterns that blend naturally with any type of signal. You can simply move up the Depth slider when you want to add a deeper perspective to your mix. It works well with any source that sounds flat and sticks to the speakers. You have to hear it to believe it. The magic behind mono spread is a unique filter design that turns a mono source into pseudo-stereo, so you can take a mono guitar, or even vocal and make them bigger, while keeping perfect mono compatibility.
- Width ‘stretches’ the stereo field, off-center content will move towards and beyond the speakers
- Phantom center is left untouched, everything around it gets stretched or remapped to a wider stereo field
- Depth adds directionally optimised reflections to create an enhanced sense of depth in the sound field
- Mono spread utilises a unique filter design to convert a mono signal into a pseudo-stereo signal
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow
- Available on Mac OSX (10.9 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU
Call or click to order today!