- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones DGT 450 Cardioid USB Microphone
- Write a Review
- J42742 000001000 J42742000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LEWITT DGT 450 is a professional USB recording solution for your PC, Mac and iOS devices. With 24-bit / 96kHz resolution, 93 dB dynamic range, pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices.
The LEWITT DGT 450 is a professional USB recording solution for your PC, Mac and iOS devices. With 24-bit / 96kHz resolution, 93 dB dynamic range, pre-attenuation and a high pass filter, the DGT 450 lays the foundation for best-in-class recordings. Asynchronous USB transfer, support of OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero latency direct and tape return monitoring, all those features in one single device opens up a wide range of possible applications making the DGT 450 a go-to choice for recording vocals, instruments, live acts, podcasts and YouTube video broadcasts – and all directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod if you so desired.
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 118 dB
- Connectivity: USB
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, podcast
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: Low cut
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: Info not available
- Height: Info not available
- Weight: Info not available
- Case: No
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Emphasize the genuine in your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.