- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone
- Product H95900
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the DTP 340 TT Lewitt introduces consistently high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb feedback rejection.
With the DTP 340 TT Lewitt introduces consistently high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Even in high sound pressure level applications, DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. The super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and a hardened steel-mesh grille make this microphone highly durable professional gear for performers and audio engineers.
- Drums and Percussion
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers, including DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now and let Lewitt do it to it.
- Acoustical operating principle dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1,4 mV / Pa (-57 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: ˜ 1,6" X 3,7"
- Net weight: 5,82 oz