Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 340 Dual Capsule Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
- Overhead miking
- Acoustic instruments
- Wind instruments
- 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thinï¿½ externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
Order today and go pro with Lewitt.
LCT 340 Dual Capsule Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle pressure & pressure gradient
- transducers, externally polarized
- Transducer ˜: 0,8"
- Directional pattern: cardioid/omni
- Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), cardioid
- 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV), omni
- Signal / noise ratio: 79 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
- 16 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of mic. Amp: 124 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 139 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- 145 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation
- 151 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation
- 157 dB, 18 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
- Rated impedance: < 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 6,6 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: ˜ 0,94 X 6,3"
- Net weight: 7,05 oz
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.