- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 440 PURE Large-Diaphragm Condenser
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45777 000000000 K45777000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as in LEWITT's prestige models, packed...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-pattern 1 in, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with top-of-the-line technology.
Expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as in LEWITT's prestige models, packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing. It features a 1 in. true condenser capsule that captures every nuance of your performance with an outstanding amount of depth and clarity. The cardioid polar pattern guarantees effective rear rejection, making the LCT 440 PURE ideal for studio, stage, and home recording applications.
It delivers great results on all vocal and instrument applications, try it on everything, it just works. Preserve your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance. Capture every nuance of your instrument or voice in any recording scenario. With super-low self-noise and the ability to handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels, one thing is for sure - nothing will limit your performance on the technical side. Reduce unwanted structure-borne noise efficiently using the included shockmount. The open front enables you to move the microphone as close as you like to the source. The magnetic pop filter hides nothing but captures everything. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
- 1 in. large-diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule
- Record vocals, guitars, amps, overheads, percussion and more
- Exceptionally detailed and nuanced sound
- Ultra-low self-noise with a large dynamic range
- Shockmount and magnetic pop filter included
Beautifully balanced and brilliantly clear, order the LCT 440 PURE today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.42 in.
- Length: 5.43 in.
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
- Pop filter: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.