- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP-250 DMs Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with On/Off Switch
- Write a Review
- J42789 000001000 J42789000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTP 240 DM and MTP 240 DMs are rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphones tuned specifically for vocal applications. Per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged handheld dynamic mic that can easily withstand high sound pressure levels.
The MTP 240 DM and MTP 240 DMs are rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphones tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited for use in live performances and ambitious home studio recordings, these dynamic microphones please entry-level vocalists and professionals alike. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the MTP 240 DM and DMs are engineered to provide sound reproduction with exceptional clarity and detail. The optional on/off switch (MTP 240 DMs) and a tough steel-mesh grille that perfectly resists wear and abuse rounds out the models’ features.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: Info not availabe
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Live, studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: On/off
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 1.9 in.
- Height: 6.9 in.
- Weight: 11.8 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Emphasize the genuine in your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.