- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 840 DM Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- J42774 000001000 J42774000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the dynamic performance microphone MTP 840 DM, LEWITT puts true studio performance onstage. Universally usable thanks to switchable sensitivity ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lewitt's flagship dynamic mic tuned specifically for demanding vocal applications.
With the dynamic performance microphone MTP 840 DM, LEWITT puts true studio performance onstage. Universally usable thanks to switchable sensitivity and a multi-step high-pass filter, infinitely durable and optimally equipped for punishing touring conditions without compromising on sound - this is what the MTP 840 DM stands for.
Excellent transient response, refined electronics and superior capsule design make the MTP 840 DM a unique tool for onstage use. Innovative circuitry design and the highest-quality components make for exceptionally low self-noise and a maximum of dynamic range when in active mode; the frequency curve, which is specially tailored for vocal recordings, provides the ultimate in sound quality.
Numerous useful features make the MTP 840 DM incomparably versatile onstage and in the studio. A 3-step high-pass filter directly influences the proximity effect, allowing adaptation of the mic to an individual artist’s requirements. The built-in three-position switchable amplifier, is specially adapted to the MTP 840’s components, allowing lossless recording of even far-off sources. The LEDs on the MTP 840 DM, which can be turned off, make checking the mic’s numerous settings a direct and easy matter even in the dark.
The new dynamic flagship MTP 840 DM transports the artist’s voice in a natural and powerful way, lending his or her voice the necessary presence without falsifying its individual character. Consistent directionality across the entire frequency spectrum makes for maximum protection against feedback, with the flexibly suspended capsule reducing structure-borne noise to a minimum.
- Ultra -detailed sound reproduction
- Lightweight yet super -rigid diaphragm design
- Supercardioid pattern for effective isolation of the sound source
- Hum compensation coil -– never worry about electromagnetic interference
Emphasize the genuine in your sound!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Live, studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: Low-cut
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 2 in.
- Height: 7.2 in.
- Weight: 11.85 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.