- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle Software Download
- Write a Review
- J02052 000000000 J02052000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You've just wrapped up tracking with artists that are on the brink of breaking into the game. You start mixing when you realize you are craving more,...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Legendary studio reverb sound inside your DAW.
You've just wrapped up tracking with artists that are on the brink of breaking into the game. You start mixing when you realize you are craving more, the ability to envelope your mix with that "magical space" that delivers the clarity, depth and fullness that can only be created when recording in a major studio. So you turn to the most trusted name in reverb to achieve the ultimate sound. Lexicon's LXP Native Reverb Bundle provides your music with an engaging aura that brings it to life by placing it in the perfect resonant space.
Lexicon processors have become staples in the recording studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. Now Lexicon has complemented the finest hardware processors with the best software plug-ins available. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets that are sure to change the way you color your mix, forever.
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.4 -- 10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- iLok authorized (iLok2 required)
Download yours today!