- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lexicon MX300 Stereo Reverb Effects Processor with USB
- Product 180073
The MX300 puts the great sound of a hardware Lexicon reverb-plus the ability to put that power to work as part of your DAW workflow via PC VST and Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Save your RAM for virtual instruments and get world-class Lexicon reverb to boot!
The MX300 puts the great sound of a hardware Lexicon reverb-plus the ability to put that power to work as part of your DAW workflow via PC VST and Mac AU plug-ins-in one unit. Even better, the ultra-affordable MX300 comes packed with a significant portion of the capabilities from the powerful MX400.
All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse processor are available inside any PC VST or Macintosh AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX300 with a USB cable and control automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in. You get the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide¦without bogging down your computer's CPU with the extreme demands of reverb plug-ins.
Along with the unique hardware plug-ins for PC and Mac, Lexicon has also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up an unlimited number of Lexicon settings. Do a serious side-by-side listening test of the MX300 versus comparably priced competition and units costing far more. You'll hear why Lexicon is the leader in reverberation effects.
Full arsenal of voice and instrument-enhancing effects includes 16 Lexicon reverbs, seven delays, genuine DBX compression, de-essing, and modulated effects that will make any performance sound better.
Lexicon designed the MX300 to be ultra-easy-to use in demanding live sound situations. Once a program has been selected, you have instant access to three parameter knobs - instead of having to page through extra menus. You can program a whole night of presets, and dial them up quickly with the dedicated program select knob and bright LED display. Like every product that Lexicon makes, the MX300 is designed to withstand years of jarring, jostling, load-ins, load-outs, brownouts and power surges. It's simply the most live reverb ever offered at this price.
The MX300 lets you switch effect routings easily via front panel controls, so you don't have to spend time behind your rack changing cables. Dual Mono sends the Left and Right input signals through Effect 1 and Effect 2 respectively. Each signal is then routed to its respective output, completely independent from the other. Cascade (Series) sends Left and Right input signals first through Effect 1, then through Effect 2, and then routed as a stereo signal to their respective outputs. Dual Stereo (Parallel) routes Left and Right input signals through both effects independently. Both Effects' output signals are then mixed together, and routed to both the outputs as a single stereo signal. _Mono Split sends Left input signal through Effect 1, while the Right input signal is sent through Effect 2. The output signals of both Effects are then mixed together, and routed to both the outputs as a single stereo signal.
Stereo routing provides a single stereo effect path for Left and Right signals. This routing removes one of the effect modules for users requiring a streamlined signal path with only a single effect for their needs - but taking advantage of all of the MX300's processing horsepower.
- 2-in/2-out configuration
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Input Gain Control for stereo inputs
- Intuitive Navigation/Edition with
- large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel, 3 top-level parameter controls plusExit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- 5 effect routing options
- 99 Factory / 99 User programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24-bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- 1/4" footswitch jack
- MIDI IN and THRU
- XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced I/O
- Small Hall
- Large Hall
- Small Plate
- Large Plate
- Vocal Hall
- Vocal Plate
- Drum Hall
- Drum Plate
- Studio Delay
- Mono Delay
- Tape Delay
- Pong Delay
- Mod Delay
- Reverse Delay
- 2-Tap Delay
- DBX Dynamics:
- Modulated Effects:
- Tremolo / Pan
- Pitch Shift
You want pro plug-in sound without slowing down your system? Don't buy software, get an MX300!! Order now!
- Analog Audio Inputs
- Connectors: Two 1/4" balanced TRS, Two XLR female
- Impedance: 50k Ohms balanced, 25k Ohms unbalanced
- Input Level: +4 dBu nominal, +24 dBu maximum 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- Analog Audio Outputs
- Connectors: Two 1/4" balanced TRS, Two XLR male
- Impedance: 2k Ohms balanced, 1k Ohms unbalanced 1/4" only
- Output Level: +4 dBu or ”10 dBV nominal (software adjustable), 24 dBu maximum 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz 128x oversampling
- Analog Audio Performance
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ” 20kHz +0 dB/”0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.0019% 10Hz ” 20kHz
Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted) A/A
- Crosstalk: typical <”80 dB 20Hz ” 20kHz
- Digital Input and Output
- Dual RCA phono (S/PDIF)
- S/PDIF 24-bit
- Sample Rate
- 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Processing Delay
- 3.7 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz to 22kHz ±0.5 dB @ 48kHz
- Control Interface
- In/Thru 5-pin DIN
- 1/4" phone jack
- Power: 100”120 VAC 50/60Hz, 18 Watts, 220”240 VAC 50/60Hz, 18 Watts
- Size (W/H/D): 19" x 1.75" x 7.25"*/6.375" (483 x 44 x /185mm*/162 mm) *including knobs.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.63kg)