- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindell Audio 6X-500 500-Series Microphone Preamp and EQ
- Write a Review
- J00702 000000000 J00702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 6X-500 from Lindell Audio captures sources with detail and clarity. Inspired by the classic Pultec design, the 6X-500 is a one-channel transforme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pultec-inspired microphone preamp and EQ for 500 series formats.
The 6X-500 from Lindell Audio captures sources with detail and clarity. Inspired by the classic Pultec design, the 6X-500 is a one-channel transformer coupled microphone preamplifier and passive 2-band equalizer in a 500-series format. Feed your signals through an all discrete design based on Lindell Audio's hybrid amplifier, and give them a 15dB boost of some of the richest high end and deep low frequencies for a fast, punchy, in-your-face sound.
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced Outputs
- Passive Pultec Equalizer
- 3 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
- 3 Step Switched Eq High Freq Bosst 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- Selectable High Boost Bandwidth on pcb
- Polarity Reverse
- 48V phantom power for your studio-grade condenser mics
- 5-level LED VU meter keeps track of your input signals
- Gold Plated Pcb
Add this amazing preamp/EQ combo to your 500-series rack today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.