- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series F.E.T. Compressor
- Write a Review
- J00706 000000000 J00706000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 7X-500 is Lindell Audio's take on the classic "1176" sound, packed in a compact 500-series format. The 7X-500 is a single channel compressor/limi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
500-series format compressor/limiter with a classic "1176" sound.
The 7X-500 is Lindell Audio's take on the classic "1176" sound, packed in a compact 500-series format. The 7X-500 is a single channel compressor/limiter with a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporates some new and exclusive features such as "High Pass Sidechain Filter", "Mix Knob" mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression).
FET Style Compressor
Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
3 Step Switched Attack Times
3 Step Switched Release Times
3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
3 Step Swithched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
True Hardware Bypass
Transformers Balanced Output
20-LED Gain Reduction Meter
Gold Plated Pcb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.