- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 POD Studio GX with POD Farm
- Write a Review
- #250006 000000000 250006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Line 6 POD Studio GX includes the POD Farm plug-in and Ableton Live Lite 8-track recording software, an ideal platform for guitarists. This collectio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A guitar interface with zero latency and plenty of tone-shaping options.
Line 6 POD Studio GX includes the POD Farm plug-in and Ableton Live Lite 8-track recording software, an ideal platform for guitarists. This collection of studio-standard hardware and software provides instant pro guitar recording, right out of the box.
NOTE: As of April 2010, if you order this product, you'll automatically be upgraded to POD Farm 2.0.
The Line 6 POD Studio GX boasts low noise for recording guitar, 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, for clear and dynamic recordings. Plus, exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency allowing you to record with amp and effect modeling and without sacrificing tone or feel.
Compact and powerful, the Line 6 GX interface features a 1/4-inch guitar input that allows for an immediate and no-nonsense recording experience.
Public Service Announcement: Latency Kills
Recording with latency is like driving with your eyes closed. Exclusive to Line 6, ToneDirect monitoring allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone while virtually eliminating latency and taking all the guesswork out of recording great-sounding tracks.
What's latency? Latency is the delay caused by the time it takes your guitar signal to travel all the way through your hardware interface, through your computer's processor, through your plug-in software, back through your hardware interface and out of your speakers or headphones. This delay is heard in your monitoring signal and makes recording almost impossible. With a Line 6 POD Studio GX interface, latency is something you'll never have to deal with.
- provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects and 6 mic preamps in Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS /VST formats
- 64-bit compatible
- Ableton Live Lite 8-track recording software
- 1/4-inch guitar input; 1/8-inch guitar headphone/line output
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample rate conversion)
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.