- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 with Pod Farm
- Write a Review
- 250003 000000000 250003000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Line 6 POD Studio UX1 package includes the POD Farm plug-in and Reason Limited recording software, an ideal platform for recording guitarists. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low noise for clearer recordings. Plenty of effects and modeling options too.
This Line 6 POD Studio UX1 package includes the POD Farm plug-in and Reason Limited recording software, an ideal platform for recording guitarists. This collection of studio-standard hardware and software provides instant pro guitar recording right out of the box.
NOTE: As of April 2010, if you order this product, you'll automatically be upgraded to POD Farm 2.0.
The Line 6 POD Studio UX1 boasts extremely low noise for recording guitar plus 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, for clear and dynamic recordings. The exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring eliminates latency and allows you to record with amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel.
Compact and powerful, the Line 6 UX1 recording interface features a 1/4" guitar input, a balanced XLR input with high-quality mic preamp, a pair of 1/4" line inputs, a 1/4" stereo monitor input, and a pair of 1/4" analog outs for a truly professional recording experience.
Public Service Announcement: Latency Kills
Recording with latency is like driving with your eyes closed. Line 6's ToneDirect monitoring allows you to record and monitor a fully processed guitar tone while virtually eliminating latency and taking all the guesswork out of recording great-sounding tracks.
What's latency? Latency is the delay caused by the time it takes your guitar signal to travel all the way through your hardware interface, through your computer's processor, through your plug-in software, back through your hardware interface, and out of your speakers or headphones. This delay is significant in your monitoring signal and makes recording almost impossible. With a Line 6 POD Studio UX1 interface, latency is something you'll never have to deal with.
- Provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects, and 6 mic preamps in Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST formats
- Free FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays, and more
- Reason Limited software
- 64-bit compatible
Get rid of latency and give yourself some better recording results. Order the UX1 today!
- 1-1/4" guitar input
- 1 balanced XLR input with high-quality mic preamp and trim knob
- 2-1/4" line inputs
- 1-1/4" stereo monitor input
- 2-1/4" analog outs
- 1-1/4" headphone out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.