- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Relay G70 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- Write a Review
- J18776 000000000 J18776000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay G70 and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wirless system designed to fit on your pedal board and doesn't need special cables to work.
Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking ¼ input on the transmitter-no special cables required. Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
Locking 1/4" guitar input on transmitterno special cables required
Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G70 and G75 are designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
Support For Multiple Instruments
Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. Its the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
Two Rugged Metal Models
Relay G70 and G75 are built to withstand anything: drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model thats right for your setup. Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedal board, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And, unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4" locking input, so no special cables are required.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼ input on transmitterno special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4 outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4" input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4 output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.