- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 X2 XDR4 Rackmount Single Channel Receiver for the XDS95 System
- Product 271201
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 X2 XDR4 Rackmount Single Channel Receiver comes with a power supply and is a component of the XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless Sys...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Line 6 X2 XDR4 Rackmount Single Channel Receiver comes with a power supply and is a component of the XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System from the XD Series.
The X2 XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System is a breakthrough in wireless sound and performance that's 2009 Compliant and features both an instrument input for guitar/bass and a microphone input on the transmitter that provides 9V DC bias power for lavalier or headworn microphones from various manufacturers including, Audio-Technica, Countryman, Shure, Sennheiser, Audix and others. The XDR4 receiver comes with an owners manual that includes a detailed wiring diagram and connector requirements.
Line 6 X2's proprietary digital technology provides superior fidelity while the XDS95's "stomp-box" style receiver houses a micro-processor that selects the digital data stream from among the four internally mounted Q-diversity„¢ antennas to eliminate dropouts and interference including DTV. You'll enjoy the sound and performance of a direct wire connection free from compander ICs ” and the associated 'pumping' and 'breathing' ” that squash your tone, as well as other problems associated with analog wireless technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
- Output: 2.12V RMS (Unbalanced: 1.8K Ohm)
- Connectors: 1/4" Unbalanced TRS output 1.8K-ohm impedance, tip= instrument voicing, ring= full bandwidth, sleeve= ground, XLR Balanced 600 ohm
- LED Display: Power On, RF, Channel, Diversity, Battery Life, Audio Level Meter
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel/Mode Select
- Dimensions: 1.75 H x 16.2 W x 7.5 D in.
- Power Requirements: 9V DC 500mA via included AC/DC adapter
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (with rack hardware and antenna installed)
- Housing: Polycarbonate, impact tested to 300 lbs.