- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 X2 XDR955 Digital Handheld Wireless Mic System
- Write a Review
- Product 271298
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
X2 XDR955 Rackmount Wireless Microphone System from Line 6 is a breakthrough in digital wireless technology. It features award-winning solutions for ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This system delivers rich sound without the noise or squished-sound companding effects of lesser wireless gear.
X2 XDR955 Rackmount Wireless Microphone System from Line 6 is a breakthrough in digital wireless technology. It features award-winning solutions for vocalists, public speakers, and presenters that traditional analog wireless systems simply cannot deliver.
X2 XDR955 features 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion to capture and reproduce all the important dynamics and nuances of your vocal performance.
The extended frequency response of 10Hz“20kHz produces clear and commanding voices at up to 300 feet, the entire length of a football field. And the expanded dynamic range of more than 115dB, which outperforms that of any comparable analog wireless systems, provides crystal-clear voices with ample headroom. The historically "squashed" sound of analog wireless is a thing of the past.
X2 XDR955 delivers a 100% compression-free broadcast to preserve the rich tone and feel that are characteristic of a high-quality audio cable connection. Performers will fall for the "wired" sound of X2 XDR955 instead of tripping over dozens of feet of tangled cable.
X2 XDR955 provides multiple layers of protection to protect its strong signal. It uses dual-RF anti-jam technology and a proprietary digital data stream to shield against static, interference, and dropouts.
Free of complicated setup, X2 XDR955 is the apex of simplicity. It delivers instant out-of-the-box usability throughout all of the United States and Canada and eliminates the need for an FCC operator's license. Plus, it includes all necessary batteries, antennas, and accessories.
The microphone boasts many pro advantages. The cardioid capsule offers excellent isolation and feedback rejection, and the built-in transmitter provides the ultimate in convenience.
Performers can finally keep their attention on their performances instead of on their wireless system. X2 XDR955 provides the kind of revolutionary support that wireless users have always dreamed of.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit A/D conversion
- Extended frequency response (10Hz“20kHz) matches that of high-quality audio cables
- Extended operating range (300-foot line-of-sight)
- Expanded dynamic range (>115dB)
- Compression-free signal for a "wired" sound
- Cardioid microphone polar pattern
- 8 hours of continuous microphone battery life
- Exclusive dual-RF anti-jam technologies provide immunity from static, interference, and dropouts
- 5 compatible user-selectable channels (can be used simultaneously)
- Roams freely throughout the United States and Canada
- 2009 FCC/DTV compliant
- One-year Line 6 warranty
- Includes receiver with rack-mounting hardware, wireless microphone with transmitter, all necessary accessories including antennas, batteries, and power supply
- Frequency Response (± .5dB): 10Hz - 20kHz
- Audio Dynamic Range: Greater than 118dB
- Distortion: 0.03% THD
- Compatible Channels: Five
- RF Output Power: 15mw
- Audio Output Level: Unity gain with transmitter input
- Transmission Range: 300 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)