- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 X2 XDS-95 24-BIT WIRELESS INSTRUMENT SYSTEM
- Write a Review
- Product 271159
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 24-bit Line 6 X2 XDS95 digital wireless system delivers your instrument's tone and performance with the sound and feel of a direct wire connectio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wired tone, wireless freedom, stompbox size.
The 24-bit Line 6 X2 XDS95 digital wireless system delivers your instrument's tone and performance with the sound and feel of a direct wire connection”at a price that won't break your bank. The Line 6 systme's 24-bit digital converters yield 117dB of dynamic range to capture your most expressive performances without tone-squashing companding circuitry.
The wireless X2 XDS-95 also offers 5 simultaneously compatible channels, frequency response all the way down to 10Hz for truly thundering lows, and TRS 1/4" output for instrument and full-bandwidth or tuner out applications. Line 6 also includes a 5-segment LED display for readouts of battery status, link status, audio level, and channel.
Operating the Line 6 wireless system is easy”simply connect the transmitter to the source via the 1/8" threaded-collar locking connector and the stompbox-style receiver to your amplifier, mixer, or pedal board. Then power up, with the transmitter and receiver set to the same channel. That's it”no knobs to adjust, no antennas to lose or break. You're up and running in approximately the same time it takes to connect an instrument or mic cable.
Boasting wide frequency response and increased dynamic range, the Line 6 X2 XDS95 produces brilliant sound quality comparable to that of high-quality audio cables. Instead of tripping over dozens of feet of tangled cable, performers will fall for X2 XDS95 wireless system's clear and powerful tone.
Extremely versatile, the Line 6 X2 XDS95 even simplifies the recording process. The extended frequency response, 10Hz-12kHz, satisfies the expectations guitarists have come to demand from high-quality cable, but without the tangled mess. With their rigs cranked to 11 in the iso-booth, guitarists can play near the band and keep the all-important vibe and that ensures a great take.
Line 6's X2 XDS95 uses four internal antennas to guarantee a strong and constant signal and to neutralize static, interference, and jamming caused by cell phones, wireless networks, and other sources of RF energy.
Line 6 includes a digital UHF bodypack transmitter, digital UHF stompbox receiver, instrument cable, user's guide, and batteries with the X2 XDS95 wireless system.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit digital converters yield 117dB dynamic range
- Frequency Clear 900MHz UHF means no FCC or DTV concerns
- Q-Diversity receiver eliminates dropouts, multipathing and interference
- Five user-selectable channels (all five are fully compatible for simultaneous use)
- Auto-DigiScan to confidently select an open channel
- Frequency response all the way down to 10Hz for truly thundering lows
- TRS 1/4" output for instrument and full-bandwidth, or 'tuner out' applications
- Five segment LED display (battery status, link status, audio level, RF level and channel)
- Frequency Response (±.5dB): 10Hz-12kHz
- Audio Dynamic Range: Greater than 117dB; 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D conversion
- Distortion: 0.03% THD
- Compatible Channels: Five
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Operating Range: 100' line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- XDT1 Digital Transmitter:
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
- Input Impedance: 1.2 M-ohm instrument input, 10K-ohm mic input
- Connectors: 1/8" Unbalanced locking connector
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- Five Segment LED Display: Power On, Channel, Battery Life, Audio Level Meter
- Dimensions: 3.078"W x 4.7"H x 1.17"D
- Battery Life: Switching power supply, 12 Hours (9v alkaline)
- Weight: .25 lbs. (with 9V battery installed)