Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Lynx LT-HD Aurora ProTools HD Cardtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Lynx LT-HD Aurora ProTools HD Card$360.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Allows Aurora converters to be used in current ProTools HD systems.
This is a truly plug-and-play system. The Lynx LT-HD's hardware and onboard software streamline installation and set up, bringing Aurora audio quality and channel count to the ProTools system. The LT-HD card provides signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within ProTools-no manual delay adjustments are required.
The Lynx LT-HD contains one primary and one expansion DigiLink port. Lynx Aurora supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You do not lose half of your channels at higher sample rates and you do not need to purchase additional expensive modules for full channel counts. Pro Tools users can now benefit from Lynx's exclusive SynchroLock word clock for very low jitter and low distortion of digital audio signals.
- One primary and one expansion DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of analog and digital I/O per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with one Aurora 16
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within ProTools”no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Aurora remote control via MIDI and IrDA
- RoHS compliant
LT-HD Aurora ProTools HD Card Specifications:General
- Host Interface requirements: Lynx proprietary LSlot Interface - 400 Mbps bi-directional, Aurora 16/Aurora 8 with Firmware Revision 14 or higher and available LSlot expansion slot
- Dimensions: 3.0"H X 5.0"W X 0.75"D
- EMI Certifications: FCC and CE
- Number/Type: One primary, One expansion
- Channels: Aurora 8: 16 channels at all supported sample rates, Aurora 16 - 16-channel mode: 16 channels at all supported sample rates, Aurora 16 - 32-channel mode: 32 channels at all supported sample rates
- Clock Sources:
- On Aurora - Compatible with DigiLink sources: Internal, Wordclock, Wordclock X2, Wordclock X4, AES
- Core: FPGA-based core, support for field upgrades of firmware
- Pro Tools controls: Responds to the following parameters manipulated from within the
- ProTools software: Clock Source, Analog and Digital I/O routing, Wordclock X2 and Wordclock X4, Sample Rates, Identify, Trim Levels, Dual-Wire/Single-Wire AES
- Delay Compensation: Emulates 192 I/O latency performance, no manual delay settings
- I/O Ports: (2) Bracket-mounted DigiLink connectors
- Other: LStream interface headers
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.