- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio BX5 D3 Crimson 2-Way Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52866 000000000 J52866000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
M-Audio’s BX5 D3 monitors mark the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next generation of one of the most trusted monitor pairs in the project studio category.
M-Audio’s BX5 D3 monitors mark the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio’s BX monitors guarantee reliable surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
Listen with confidence: with M-Audio’s BX5 D3 studio reference monitors, you’ll hear everything in lifelike detail, so your mixes and recordings will sound their best.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
Flat, yet musical. Order a pair for your studio.
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” (25.4 mm), 40W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5” (127 mm), 60W
- Frequency Response: 52Hz – 35kHz
- Input Impedance
- 20 KΩ (balanced)
- 10 KΩ (unbalanced)
- Power Voltage
- 100–120V, 50/60Hz
- 220–240V, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 100W
- 220–240V~ T1AL 250V
- 100–120V~ T1.6AL 250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 13.2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.