- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio BX8 D3 Crimson Powered Studio Reference Monitor
- Write a Review
- J48342 000000000 J48342000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A studio monitor is no ordinary loudspeaker. Unlike a conventional speaker, a true monitor must be unerringly accurate, with a flat frequency respons...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-way powered studio monitor with ultra flat frequency response.
A studio monitor is no ordinary loudspeaker. Unlike a conventional speaker, a true monitor must be unerringly accurate, with a flat frequency response and vanishingly low distortion. It has to tell you, the music producer—dependably and unquestionably—exactly what is or is not in your recording. In a studio-grade monitor speaker, there is no place for the usual list of speaker colorations and limitations prevalent in conventional loudspeakers. Response peaks \ dips, uneven polar response, high THD, nasal midrange, bloated mid-bass, and crossover-induced phase incoherence do nothing but unhinge the confidence demanded for superior mix-performance. Introducing M-Audio’s BX8 D3 monitors - the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio’s BX monitors guarantee reliable surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.25 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 37Hz – 22kHz
- Max peak SPL: Info not available
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 80W
- Input connectors: XLR, 1/4 in.
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.8 in.
- Height: 15.1 in.
- Depth: 11.9 in.
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Hear everything in lifelike detail!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.