Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
M-Audio BX8 Graphite 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Driving the BX8 Graphite are two Class A/B internal amplifiers that power the woofer and tweeter separately (80W LF, 70W HF). Each is optimized for specific frequency ranges and engineered to complement the companion driver. A precision-tuned crossover ensures that each driver only handles the frequencies it produces most efficiently. The result is a cohesive sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
The BX8 Graphite monitor’s rear-mounted bass port supplies deep, defined bass response with maximum extension and resolution. The smoothly flared port reduces the audibly intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels. The Graphite’s tweeter is mounted in a custom computer-optimized waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion—without unwanted high-frequency “scatter”—while ensuring a consistently wide and stable soundstage.
The M-Audio BX8 Graphite custom tailors its sound to your environment for sonically true, reassuringly accurate sound reproduction. The Acoustic Space control adjusts the bass balance with speaker’s position relative to major room surfaces, like walls and floors. This control also limits the negative impact of room-related standing waves. Likewise, the High Frequency control adjusts the BX8 Graphite’s treble balance to the precise acoustic properties of your space.
The BX8 Graphite monitors interface with your existing setup with ease. The rear-mount has balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs. The M-Audio BX8 Graphite 5" powered studio monitors connect to virtually all studio equipment, including audio interfaces, mixers, DJ gear and more.
- 8" carbon fiber low-frequency driver, 1.25" natural silk dome tweeter
- Bi-amplified design with 150 watts (80 LF, 70 HF)
- High Frequency and Acoustic Space controls for fine-tuning frequency output to your listening space
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
BX8 Graphite 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:
- Width: 10.16"
- Height: 16.5"
- Depth: 9.84"
- Weight: 23.15 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.