- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio MicroTrack II Portable Digital Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 241715
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What are the main things plaguing professional field recording? Wild levels, poor mics, and limited storage. The redesigned MicroTrack II solves all ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality audio capture for field recording or songwriting made easier.
What are the main things plaguing professional field recording? Wild levels, poor mics, and limited storage. The redesigned MicroTrack II solves all that with an extended input gain range for capturing quiet sounds, an analog input limiter to tame unexpected bursts of sound, 48V phantom power for pro condenser mics, seamless recording of files beyond 2GB, and other enhancements.
The MicroTrack II delivers one of the highest quality mobile recording experiences available today. Simply record WAV, BWF, and MP3 files to CompactFlash or Microdrives through balanced line inputs or built-in microphone preamps--then drag and drop recordings to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0 for immediate editing or Web posting. MicroTrack II is perfect for a wide variety of applications including field recording, capturing live shows, songwriting, education, and more.
- MicroTrack II mobile digital recorder
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with documentation and editing software
- 1m USB cable (USB A to Mini B)
- 1m 1/8" headphone extension cable with lapel clip
- T-shaped electret microphone
- Protective carrying case with mic pouch
- Power supply unit with USB connector
- Windows XP (SP2)
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 port on the computer for connection and power charging
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or greater USB 1.1 or 2.0 port on the computer for connection and power charging
- MP3 recording: 96 to 320kbps at 44.1 or 48kHz
- PCM recording: 16 or 24-bit at 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz
- storage capacity: variable based on data rate and storage medium