- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio PULSAR II
- Product J01232
Matched pair microphones are critical for quality sound imaging. Carefully selected for their nearly identical response, matched pairs of Pulsar II m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect pair.
Matched pair microphones are critical for quality sound imaging. Carefully selected for their nearly identical response, matched pairs of Pulsar II microphones from M-Audio deliver superior stereo performance. The brass bodies are equipped with internal shockmounts and low-noise transformerless electronics.
Each microphone offers a switchable 10 dB attenuation pad, plus an 80 Hz low-cut filter. Together, these functions allow the Pulsar II microphones to adapt to a variety of applications. The included hardware package allows Pulsar II microphones to be mounted in either an X-Y or ORTF (110º) stereo configuration. While ideal for stereo use, these microphones can also be used independently in a wide range of critical recording situations. This complete package includes a stereo mounting bar, hard mounts, risers, windscreens, and cloth bags, as well as a handsome and functional wooden storage/travel case.
- Two Pulsar II microphones > performance matched for accurate stereo sound
- Switchable pads and low-cut filters > provides outstanding versatility
- Transformerless FET electronics > designed for low noise and minimal coloration
- Solid brass body with internal shockmounts > delivers premium protection and performance
- Includes stereo bar, risers and hard mounts > allows excellent stereo positioning
Order today and your drum set, horn section and choir recording will experience quantum improvement.
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 13.8 mV/Pa (-37dBV)
- Max. SPL (<0.5% Threshold Level): 134dB; 144 dB using -10 dB Pad
- Equivalent noise level: 15dB”A weighted
- Output impedance: 300-600 Î
- Suggested Mic Pre Input Impedance: 1 - 2.5k Î
- Preamp topology: Class A FET, transformerless
- Power requirement: 30 VDC - 50 VDC phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Dimensions: 0.87" x 5.20"
- Weight: 115 g (4.0oz)