- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio STUDIOPHILE AV 40 Red Edition
- Write a Review
- Product H77292
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AV 40s use technology that is trusted by top musicians, engineers and composers across the world. Featuring premium woofer and tweeter components...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited-edition bookshelf studio monitors in red.
The AV 40s use technology that is trusted by top musicians, engineers and composers across the world. Featuring premium woofer and tweeter components for rich lows and clear highs, wave guides for clarity and detail, and wooden cabinets for tight, punchy sound, theyre perfect for creating all kinds of media, and also let you get the most out of your CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games. The festive red finish will be available in limited quantities for a limited time.
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofers
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- Magnetic shielding
If you were driving these down a highway, you'd definitely get pulled over. Order today.
- Enclosure type: two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-frequency driver: 4" diameter, polypropylene-coated, magnetically shielded with high-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk cone tweeter
- Frequency response: 85 Hz “ 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right RCA line input, left and right 1/4" TRS input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 ?
- Input impedance: 10 k ? unbalanced, 20 k ? balanced
- Input sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V/50/60 Hz, 220-240V/50/60 Hz; powered via attached 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 8.75" (H) x 6" (W) x 7.25" (D) / 22.2 cm (H) x 15.2 cm (W) x 18.4" (D)
- Weight: 14 lbs. / 6.34 kg