- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Studiophile DX4 Powered Monitors Pair
- Product 603705
The M-Audio Studiophile DX4 Powered Monitors Pair sound great. Their matched custom-tuned cabinets, optimized drivers, and advanced crossover technol...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The missing link for bringing your computer-based music, games, and DVDs to life.
The M-Audio Studiophile DX4 Powered Monitors Pair sound great. Their matched custom-tuned cabinets, optimized drivers, and advanced crossover technology ensure the highest-fidelity sound available from audio monitors of their size. Features 18W per channel delivered to a 4" LF driver and a 1" HF driver in a custom-tuned cabinet, plus a front-panel volume control, 1/8" stereo headphone jack, and a mid-cut switch to optimize tuning. The proprietary OptImage wave guide technology also assures improved stereo imaging.
M-Audio Studiophile monitors are used by top recording engineers and producers in studios around the world. Now you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop.
- Brings high-fidelity to desktop monitoring
- Perfect for desktop music, games, and DVDs
- 4" low-frequency drivers
- 1" high-frequency drivers
- Advanced crossover design
- OptImage wave guide technology improves imaging
- Front-panel volume control
- 1/8" stereo headphone jack
- Mid-cut switch optimizes tuning
- 18W per channel
- Custom-tuned cabinet
- HF driver: 1" mylar cone with OptImage dispersion-controlled wave guide
- LF driver: 4" coated paper cone
- Dynamic power: 18W/channel
- Dynamic range: >95dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.8kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >90dB (typical, A-weighted)
- SPL: 101.5dB
- Input impedance: 20K Ohms balanced, 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Input connectors: 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Attenuation: mid-cut switch
- Weight: 12 lbs.