- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Zoom R24 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H76994
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Zoom R24 Music Production system; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Complete recording package featuring the Zoom R24, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Zoom R24 Music Production system; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Zoom R24 Music Production System
Zoom takes its revolutionary R16 and turbocharges it with a sampler and drum machine, 8 additional recording tracks and 6 channels of phantom-power on the all-new R24. The R24 combines 4 production tools into one incredibly versatile device. In addition to 24-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording using SD memory cards, the R24 is a digital multitrack recorder, an audio interface, a control surface and a pad sampler.
The R24's new sampler function consists of 24 built-in voices that can be triggered using 8 pads and 3 bank keys to assign sounds to each track and create loops. Also, you can use the unit's drum machine and its 400 rhythm patterns to create original backing beats, or simply output a metronome for tempo control. More than ever before, you have all the tools necessary to create studio-quality recordings anywhere.
For recording, the R24 comes with a 1GB SD card. It supports up to 32GB SDHC cards for a maximum of 100 track hours. The flexibility of SD recording not only makes the R24 lighter and more portable, it also ensures increased reliability with no concern for a crashing hard drive. Back up your project on a USB memory stick. Or dedicate an SD card to each recording session.
With the new Zoom R24, versatility, control and comprehensive features come together in a single device that puts everything you need for professional music production right at your fingertips.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 24-track playback, 8-track simultaneous recording, digital multitrack recorder, an audio interface, a control surface and a pad sampler in one versatile device
- Built-in 24 voice sampler, triggered using 8 pads and 3 bank keys to assign sounds and create loops
- Over 100 studio-quality effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects that will enhance any production
- High-definition 24-bit/96kHz recording capability using the included Steinberg Cubase LE digital audio software
- 6-channel simultaneous 48V phantom power supply that offers the capability to connect up to 6 studio-quality condenser microphones at once
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass
- 1.25-inch, Silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear crisp highs
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes: 1 x Zoom R24 Music Production System; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.