- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Big Knob Passive Monitor Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49165 000000000 J49165000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie Big Knob Passive is a proven design that delivers professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. It’s ...Click To Read More About This Product
Monitor selector system with source select.
Mackie Big Knob Passive is a proven design that delivers professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. It’s like having an audio traffic cop in your studio. Your best mix is always one that is achieved through disparate monitoring comparisons. Big Knob Passive makes that easier than ever.
The passive audio path ensures sonic integrity is maintained throughout your signal chain. More than just a level control, Big Knob Passive features the ability to choose between two sources and two monitor pairs. Ideal for simple level control in a home or project studio or for integration in a large studio or group of editing suites, Big Knob Passive is an affordable monitoring control solution.
- Simple 2x2 monitor controller
- Choose between two sources and two monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Professional mono, mute and dim functions
- Pristine audio quality
- Passive audio path with no power supply needed
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
A traffic cop for your studio. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.