- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Big Knob Studio Monitor Controller Interface
- Write a Review
- J49167 000000000 J49167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie Big Knob Studio combines premium 192kHz/24-bit recording with the proven performance of the world’s bestselling monitor controller. Capture wo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big Knob for two sets of monitors with three selectable sources.
Mackie Big Knob Studio combines premium 192kHz/24-bit recording with the proven performance of the world’s bestselling monitor controller. Capture world-class recordings via dual Onyx™ preamps and professional studio features like zero-latency overdubbing and built-in talkback for artist communication. Easily select from three sources, including USB playback from your DAW and switch between two pairs of studio monitors.
Big Knob Studio ensures balanced listening levels, offering independent gain trim on all inputs and outputs. Two separate headphone outs are available, each with separate level control. Plus, there’s even a handy front-panel input for your smartphone. Big Knob Studio is the ultimate compact studio solution.
- Choose between 3 sources and 2 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 1/8” input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control
- Built-in talkback mic for easy communication with artists
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes Tracktion recording software
The ideal traffic cop for your studio's signal flow.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.