- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie CFX-20 Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product 634249
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CFX-20 mixer features a 20x4x1 configuration with 16 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels. The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digita...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The convenience of built-in effects without compromise of sound quality.
The CFX-20 mixer features a 20x4x1 configuration with 16 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.
The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital EMAC effects that are superior to many outboard units”exceptionally clean and realistic. Effects include 16 selections with variable parameters, including reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, and phaser. These are built into low-noise, high-headroom mic/line mixers packed with the following features: 3-band active EQ with swept mids on mic/line channels, 4-band active EQ on the stereo channels, 2 aux sends with pre/post switching, internal and external effects level sends, Constant Loudness pan controls, bus assign switches, and PFL solo switches. They also include an audiophile-quality, 9-band stereo program equalizer, separate tape inputs and outputs, and Mackie's studio-quality, discrete mic preamps. All housed in a rugged metal box.
- High-headroom mic preamps with RF rejection
- 12 channels (8 mic/line mono, and 2 stereo line channels)
- 32-bit EMAC digital effects with 9 reverbs, 4 delays, phaser, chorus, flange; 2 parameter controls + EFX wide spatial expander
- External and internal EFX sends
- EFX to Monitor control
- 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- Inserts on all mic channels and main mix
- True 4-bus design with direct sub outs and L/R assign
- 2 Pre/Post Aux sends and internal/external FX level sends on each channel
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHZ) on mic/line channels
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel
- Inserts and 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18dB/oct. 75Hz crossover
- Ingenious BREAK switch
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix via Break switch
- Logarithmic taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power
- 12V BNC lamp jack
20 pristine channels of sonic freedom and creativity can be yours—just call or click now!