- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie CR4 4" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors - Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11483 000000000 J11483000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie CR4 4" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors are designed for multimedia creation and entertainment, delivering studio-quality design and per...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio-quality design and performance for multimedia creation and entertainment.
Mackie CR4 4" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors are designed for multimedia creation and entertainment, delivering studio-quality design and performance in sleek, small-footprint designs. Featuring 50 watts of power and premium components like a sound-enhancing high-frequency waveguide, Creative Reference monitors ensure pristine, accurate sound for any application. Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR's speaker placement switch and take advantage of convenient front-panel features like a dedicated input for smartphone playback. Plus, you get all the cables you need to get started right out of the box. With Mackie Creative Reference monitors, you get professional sound quality and features in compact desk-friendly designs perfect for work, play and everything in between.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4³ polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75³ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR4's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories:
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8³ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8³ to 1/8³ cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
High-performance monitors are a phone call or click away. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.