- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie DC16 Digital Mixing Control Surface
- Write a Review
- K47013 000000000 K47013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System speeds up your workflow with the immense visual feedback of the DC-16 Control Surface. Its low-profile, robust ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile digital mixer, rich with features.
The Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System speeds up your workflow with the immense visual feedback of the DC-16 Control Surface. Its low-profile, robust design offers ample working space and incredible tactile control. There are 16-channel strips across the surface, each with motorized, touch-sensitive faders. Each channel strip offers a 6-segment level meter and 3-segment gain reduction meters, showing gate and compressor activity. You’ll also find solo, mute and channel select buttons.
26 high-resolution, full-colored TFT screens on the surface of the DC-16 are both eye-catching and functional, giving you access to the information you need, in an intuitive way, letting you work faster. With all the highly-legible screens, you can label everything digitally, completely removing the need for board tape. This starts with channel screens, creating the ideal scribble strip to display the channel name, color and icon. You can even take a photo with your iPad and use it as a custom icon for the board.
Like any console, you can view all the channels in order and use the bank buttons to see more channels but with the DC-16, you can significantly optimize your workflow since it completely eliminates the need for fixed banking with its 6 customizable view groups. View groups can contain any combination of input channels, returns, subgroups and VCAs. Navigating with view groups is much faster than traditional banking. You don't have to have layers of board tape or remember what was on which channel; view groups work to eliminate these manual processes.
The right screens feature the mix selector to control the main left/right bus, 14 aux sends, 6 subgroups, 6 VCAs and the 6 matrix mixes. When one is selected, the mix is shown across the faders. This allows you to always mix on real faders. Access all of your mix masters by pressing the Masters button for fast overall level control.
With integral support for up to three iPad devices, you get more high-resolution visual workspace than any other digital mixer. This enables simultaneous control of up to three channels. Customize the view on each iPad to create the mixing surface that’s right for your application.
- Large full-color backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability
- Dedicated show display with snapshot control
- Mix selector for instant access to any output mix
- View groups deliver customizable fader layers without preset banks
- 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel
- 4×4 Dante via dual locking etherCON
- XLR talkback input
- 1/8" stereo input
- 1/4" monitor outputs
- Phones output
- 3 x USB iPad connectors
Upgrade your mixing workflow—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.