- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie DL32R 32-Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14726 000000000 J14726000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DL32R delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing that' completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad, freeing you to get in the mix like n...Click To Read More About This Product
32-channel digital mixer completely controlled wirelessly from iPad.
The DL32R delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing that' completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad, freeing you to get in the mix like never before. It' got convenient direct-to-drive multi-track recording/playback and an ultra-compact 3U rackmount design that lets you ditch the snake once and for all. Fully loaded with DSP on each of the 32 Onyx+ mic pres and 28 busses, the DL32R provides the power needed for professional applications. The industry-proven Master Fader control app delivers extremely intuitive control over everything, including the ability to digitally recall each and every setting for incredibly fast setup. Control everything from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R.
All the Right I/O for Professionals
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere. It's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Plus, it remembers your settings for quick setup.
From mic pre gain all the way through to control over your multi-track recording and playback, only the Mackie DL32R delivers complete wireless control over your 32-channel mix.
Flexible Multi-Track Recording and Playback
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
One of the Most Intuitive Control Apps Ever
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. It's the most intuitive control app on the market, proven at more than 2 million live mixes the world over.
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position “ mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone® or iPod touch
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake “ place the mixer anywhere
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 32x32 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store
* Dante expansion card coming soon (sold separately). Wi-Fi router and iPad required. Wi-Fi router, iPad, iPhone and/or iPod touch not included. Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.
Control everything from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.