- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Element Series EM89D Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73330 000001000 L73330000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie EleMent Series EM-89D Dynamic Vocal microphone delivers the reliability and sound quality you need without the hefty price tag. Not only i...Click To Read More About This Product
A handheld vocal mic that also works great for instruments.
The Mackie EleMent Series EM-89D Dynamic Vocal microphone delivers the reliability and sound quality you need without the hefty price tag. Not only is it an excellent choice for singers, but its road-worthy construction and precisely tuned voice are as adept at micing instruments as it is highlighting your vocal performance. Handheld dynamic microphones are the workhorses of the audio industry, and the EleMent Series EM-89D dynamic vocal mic is up to the task.
- Microphone Clip
- Carry Pouch
Get Mackie quality in a mic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.