- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie HR824 Studio Monitor
- Product 605250
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie HR824 Studio Monitor is an active, biamplified speaker that delivers a wide, deep, and incredibly detailed sound field. You can actually h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Among the most accurate near-field monitors available!
The Mackie HR824 Studio Monitor is an active, biamplified speaker that delivers a wide, deep, and incredibly detailed sound field. You can actually hear distinct tonal qualities of an instrument's low end. High frequencies and midrange are clean and articulate. A low-frequency acoustic space control makes it easy to tailor the sound to your space. Internally powered by 2 smaller versions of Mackie's FR M¢1200 power amp, delivering 150W for the lows, 100W for the highs. Features a 1" alloy dome high-frequency transducer, an 8-3/4" low-frequency transducer, 1/4" and XLR inputs, overload/clip LED, and logarithmic wave guide. 34 lbs.
- Biamplified active studio monitor
- Flat, detailed, and transparent sound
- Non-resonant, H-braced 3/4" MDF cabinet
- Radius-edge, 1" MDF front panel
- Internal foam damping
- 1" alloy dome HF tweeter with ferrofluid-cooled voice coil
- 8-3/4" LF driver with mineral-filled propylene cone
- Oversized magnet structure
- 6" x 12" passive aluminum/phenolic honeycomb radiator
- Mackie FR-series power circuitry
- 150W to lows, 100W to highs
- Modified Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 1/4" and XLR ins
- Overload/clip LED
- Acoustic-space optimization EQ
- Logarithmic wave guide
- 10"W x 15-3/4"H x 12-1/4"D
- 32-1/2 lbs.