- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MDB-2P Stereo Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K77076 000000000 K77076000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Great for stereo sources like keyboards and synthesizers, the MDB-2P is an essential tool for electronic musicians, live sound venues, and recording ...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for stereo sources like keyboards and synthesizers, the MDB-2P is an essential tool for electronic musicians, live sound venues, and recording studios. The MDB-2P Stereo Passive DI features dual 1/4-inch high-impedance inputs with Thru outputs and -15db pads, and dual low-impedance XLR outputs with ground lift.
- Perfect for stereo sources like keyboards and media players
- High-impedance 1/4-inch inputs with thru outputs
- Balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- -15dB pads ensure distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.