- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MP-120 Single Dynamic Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K77062 000001000 K77062000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie has been helping artists perform their best for decades with their renowned loudspeaker designs and now they’re bringing that signature sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
Mackie has been helping artists perform their best for decades with their renowned loudspeaker designs and now they’re bringing that signature sound straight to your ears. MP-120 Professional In-Ear Monitors feature specially molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit providing hours of comfort and superior noise isolation. The over-ear design ensures an uninterrupted performance while the precision-tuned dynamic driver provides clear and punchy sound so you never miss a beat. And with the included hard case, your investment will always be protected. When you want to hear yourself on stage without all the noise that comes with it, MP-120 Professional In-Ear Monitors have got you covered.
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation and bass response
- Features a single high-performance dynamic driver for responsive, full-range sound
- In-ear monitors deliver the performance and comfort that artists need
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Primary application: On-stage, in-ear monitoring
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.