- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Quad EQ 4-Channel Digital Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Product 180312
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie Quad EQ employs 4 - 30-band graphic, Adaptive-Q Equalizers to provide equalization ±12dB using 30 individual EQ filters, without the rippl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4 channels of 30-band Adaptive-Q equalization, SPL and RTA meters, and much, much more.
The Mackie Quad EQ employs 4 - 30-band graphic, Adaptive-Q Equalizers to provide equalization ±12dB using 30 individual EQ filters, without the ripple and boosting effects found on traditional (Constant-Q) units. These Adaptive-Q filters and super-accurate LED display ladders paint a highly detailed picture of the Quad EQ's effect on the output signal. In other words, what you see in the display is what you get.
Of course, if you're the type of person that likes to measure and analyze, you'd really want to get a mic and an RTA unit. For the first time, sound-pressure level (SPL) and SMAART real-time analyzer (RTA) meters are no longer expensive add-ons, but part of a fully integrated, user-friendly package. The Quad EQ includes an SIA reference mic, as well as a dedicated reference mic input. Once plugged in, SPL can be displayed via a bright 3-digit display in the upper right corner. Or simply press the mic button and the RTA will display what's going on in the room, on the same ultrabright ladders as the EQ filters. In this way, you can simultaneously view your EQ settings versus what the results are. And RTA data is post EQ, so if you encounter feedback, you can quickly see it, cut it, and view the results.
Mackie also added some features live sound folks will really appreciate: 99 user snapshots to store and recall your EQ settings; a built-in pink noise generator; variable hi and low pass filters with multiple slopes on all 4 channels; stereo linking of channels A/B and C/D; high-quality TRS and XLR input/output, and a Planet Earth power supply for use anywhere between 100 and 240V.
- 4 - 30-band, Adaptive-Q graphic equalizers
- Algorithms developed, tuned, and trained by Acuma Labs digital engineering group
- Special EQ algorithm developed for accurate representation of EQ settings
- Easy-to-use front panel designed for intuitive live use
- Measurement microphone included
- Pink noise generator
- RTA of input signals or mic measurement signal
- Simultaneous EQ and RTA display
- Variable high-pass and low-pass filters for each channel
- A, B, and C-weighted SPL meter
- 99 snapshots for instant recall of settings
- Stereo Linking of channels A and B, C and D
- XLR and TRS I/O connections
- 2RU rackmount, rugged and reliable design
- "Planet Earth" power-supply operates on voltages between 100 and 240 VAC
- Standard IEC power receptacle and power cord