- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69270 000000001 L69270000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System features a compact, lightweight form factor. This powered speaker setup boasts Mackie’s signature SRM S...Click To Read More About This Product
Onboard amplification with 1,300W peak output.
The Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System features a compact, lightweight form factor. This powered speaker setup boasts Mackie’s signature SRM Series sound quality and intuitive mixer design for maximum flexibility. With a staggering 1,300W of peak power, custom 6-driver, wide-dispersion array and 10” subwoofer, SRM-Flex has plenty of headroom. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear, room-filling sound.
The built-in 6-channel digital mixer makes it easy to dial in your optimal sound in minutes with full control over levels, EQ, reverb, and more via physical knobs or wirelessly on your phone. You can even stream music or backing tracks via any Bluetooth-enabled device. It’s perfect for solo acts, bands, corporate events, schools, and more.
Highly portable column design
Onboard power with 1,300W peak output
10" woofer and an array of six HF drivers
Built-in 6-channel mixer
- Lightweight all-in-one design offers everything you need for your gig
- Fits just about anywhere and disappears in any room
- Rugged design is built to last
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- 6-driver wide-dispersion array and 10” subwoofer provide crystal-clear, room-filling sound
- Adjustable height directs the sound at ear level for optimal coverage and clarity
- 1300W of power delivers maximum headroom and top performance
- For audiences of up to 100 people
- Pair your smartphone and get wireless control over everything from channel levels to EQ, system presets, and more
- Mount your phone to your mic stand for on the fly adjustments or have a dedicated engineer mix you from the audience
- Compatible with iOS and Android® devices*
- Need to play some break music or a backing track? No need to worry about the cable. Stream music straight from your phone or any Bluetooth® enabled device.
- The built-in 6-channel digital mixer has inputs for mics, instruments, and media players
- Professional XLR out allows for connection to an additional SRM-Flex or front-of-house mixer
- 2-Band EQ on channels 1 and 2 allow you to easily adjust the tone of your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you plug in to get the sound just right
- Application voicing modes tailor the system to your application and venue. Choose between Music, Speech, and Live.
- Put the finishing touch on your sound with a choice of not just 1, but 3 great-sounding reverbs
- With tactile knobs for every critical function and adjustment, you can get to what you need without the hassle of navigating menus on a small screen
- 29.6 lbs. / 13.4 kg
- 13 x 14.4 x 78.8 in / 330mm x 366mm x 2002mm (Total size with extenders)
- Carry bag for array module and extenders
- Protective cover for subwoofer/mixer module
Power and portability—order today.
- Active/passive: Powered
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not specified
- HF driver: Six drivers
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Wattage: 1,300W peak
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.