- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie SRM150 Active Speaker (Black)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485389 000000000 485389000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA Speaker is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in cof...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to top a mic stand or boom.
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA Speaker is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, rehearsals, and more. The SRM150 speaker combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful 3-channel PA system that is ultracompact, versatile, expandable, affordable-and sounds good too.
Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big both on features and sound quality. The built-in 3-channel mixer offers 2 combo XLR/line inputs-with true 48V phantom power-a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 speaker can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it an excellent personal audio monitor.
Built-In Mackie Mixer
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features Mackie is known for. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik combo jack, which accepts either 1/4" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without any hassle or added expense.
Dedicated Stereo Inputs
The Mackie SRM150 monitor's Channel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD, or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers, or drum machines.
Glorious Mackie 3-Band EQ
Mackie invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of their 3-band active EQs. By selecting 100Hz, 2.5kHz, and 12kHz for the lows, mids, and highs respectively, they created an equalization scheme of a highly musical nature. SRM150's EQ bands work very independently of each other, allowing you to cut or boost a specific band without affecting the others. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, the onboard active EQ provides plenty of tone-sculpting latitude and feedback control.
High Output, Premium Quality Sound
The Mackie SRM150 PA speaker's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, has a weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. The SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
The Ultimate Personal Monitor
Not only is the Mackie SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also works well as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as other legendary Mackie compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to standmounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement.
Want to use a second SRM150 or an SRM450? The rear panel Thru jack provides connectivity for an extra powered monitor, or for sending a mic level output to the front of house system (by activating the mic/line switch). The Main input also has a dual purpose. It can obviously be used to receive monitor mixer signals, but can also be used to link more SRMs.
Uses for the Mackie SRM150 are virtually limitless. Below is a short list of some obvious, as well as not-so-obvious applications:
¢Compact, portable performance PA system
¢Tradeshow demonstration booths
¢Live music performance monitors
¢Personal practice with stereo tracks
¢PA system expansion for "Cry" or "Green" rooms
¢Recording studio playback to remote rooms
¢Anywhere high quality audio is required but space is limited
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 100Hz-17.5kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 60Hz-22kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @ 1m: 110dB
- Max SPL Peak @ 1m: 120dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB): Mic Input to Line Out (Gain at 0dB), 5Hz-40kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 3k? balanced
- Hi-Z: 20k? balanced
- Instrument: 1 M?
- Line: 10k? balanced
- Stereo: 10k? balanced
- Mic Input 1: 51dB
- Mic Input 2: 51dB
- Stereo Input: 9dB
- Mic: -28dBu, gain at +50dB, +15dBu, gain at +6dB
- Line: -8dBu, gain at +30dB, +35dBu, gain at -15dB
- Stereo: +20dBu, gain at 0dB
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Mid: ±15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 100Hz
- 55dB @ 1kHz, gain at unity
- (20Hz to 20kHz BW, 150 ? source impedance)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) -129dBu
- Residual Output Noise (Line out, channel and master levels off) -85dBu
- Rated Power: 100 watts rms continuous, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum Power: 150 watts peak
- Rated THD: 0.05%
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class D
- Diameter: 5.25"/1 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.0"/25.4 mm
- Sensitivity: (1W@1m) 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ?s
- Power Handling: 150W
- Frequency Range: 90Hz-20kHz
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Overload Protection Limiter
- Thermal Protection Amplifier shutdown, auto-reset
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Grey textured finish
- Handle: Top mounted
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- (HxWxD) 8.0" x 11.2" x 6.8", 20.3cm x 28.4cm x 17.3cm
- Weight: 7.6 lb./3.4 kg
- Mounting Methods: Mic stand mountable via the built-in socket on the bottom of the cabinet with the supplied adapter.
- 100 VAC -240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 5 VA
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.