- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie SRM350v3 1000W High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09306 000000000 J09306000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM350. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features una...Click To Read More About This Product
Mackie SRM Mail-In Rebate
Treat Yourself to Legendary SRM Sound. Save Up To $100 On Select Models with Mail-In Rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight and versatile.
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM350. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features unavailable on previous models. It is a 1000-watt powered enclosure with a 10" LF driver and a 1.4" HF compression driver, a precision two-way crossover and some output processing that you will really appreciate.
The SRM350v3 has a "built-like-a-tank" chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM350v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM350v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
- 1000W Class D and AB power amps with 10" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment, and phase correction
- Onboard eedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring
Among the most versatile and best-sounding speakers in its class. Order today.
- LF Driver Size: 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1.4"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 400W RMS, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 100W RMS, Class AB
- Total Power: 500W (1000W peak)
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 50Hz-23kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 80 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x Combo (TRS/XLR), 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Height: 20.8"
- Width: 13.1"
- Depth: 13.2"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.