- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Thump12 1000W 12 Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- J05259 000000000 J05259000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Only the Mackie Thump12 1000W 12 Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump12...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged, yet lightweight loudspeaker with dynamic bass response at all volumes.
Only the Mackie Thump12 1000W 12 Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump12 provides the high output you need in a package thats tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the worlds leader in portable live sound, Thump12 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, youre more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump12 offers the best performance for your money.
- 1000W total system power
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- Class-leading, chest-thumping low end
- 12" high-output woofer / 1" compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- Application flexible
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 29 lb. / 13.2 kg
Mackie is one of the most trusted names in the business. The Thump12 is more proof why. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.