- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Thump18S 1200W 18 Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- J05260 000000000 J05260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Thump18S powered subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, punchy lows. Designed by a world...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-output Class-D amplification with full set of I/O connections and total system protection.
The Thump18S powered subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, punchy lows. Designed by a world leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides 1,200W of continuous Class D amplification for high-output applications, bringing your Mackie Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level. A full set of professional input and output connections provides simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
- 1,200 peak watts of room-shaking low end
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, punchy lows
- 18 in. custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Total system optimization
- Precision crossover (140Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Application flexible
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- Solid all-wood design
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Built-Like-A-Tank Mackie construction
- 82 lb. / 37.2 kg
Broaden the scope and power of your low end with the Thump18S. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.