- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix Vegas DVD Architect
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43153 000000000 L43153000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout an...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Blu-Ray and DVD authoring tool.
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
Professional DVD design
Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
Tons of HD menu templates
Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
Easy DVD preview
The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
VEGAS DVD Architect - Buttons on video
Buttons on video
Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Chapter markers and captions
VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains settings to prevent children accessing age inappropriate content.
Video and Audio Support
VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
VEGAS DVD Architect - DVD Scripting
Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
- Professional DVD design
- Tons of HD menu templates
- Easy DVD preview
- Burn technology
- Buttons on video
- Chapter markers and captions
- Parental control
- Video and Audio Support
- DVD scripting
Professional standards met. Order today.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files