- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix Vegas Pro 17 Edit Upgrade (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69255 000000000 L69255000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This is the upgrade edition of Vegas Pro 17 Edit.Your productions inspire viewers and reveal your unique passion for art of the message. That passion...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Upgrade to serious video editing.
This is the upgrade edition of Vegas Pro 17 Edit.
Your productions inspire viewers and reveal your unique passion for art of the message. That passion inspires Magix to provide the fastest cutting tools available enhanced with robust advanced features.
VEGAS Pro 17 Edit matches your passion with a logical color-grading workflow with LUT export. Super-smooth slow motion, nested timelines, 8K support, industry-leading High Dynamic Range workflow, expanded hardware acceleration, Mesh Warp tools, screen recording, and much more enable you to create art and give life to your passion. Powerful tools presented in the industry’s fastest cutting environment to compliment your creativity. VEGAS Pro 17: only for passionate creatives.
If you need high-end video editing tools, VEGAS Pro 17 Edit gives you everything you expect in a top-notch professional non-linear editor (NLE). The power of the industry’s fastest cutting tool comes to the high-end editing market with critical additions that make it not just fast, but powerful enough for the most demanding productions. With unique flexible nested timelines, sleek color-grading workflow, HDR support and much more, VEGAS Pro 17 Edit gives you a serious professional option.
- Expanded, industry-leading HDR workflow
- Multiple (nested) timelines
- Logical complete color grading workflow
- Hardware (GPU) assisted decoding (more efficient preview performance)
- Support for up to 8k files through proxy workflow
- Planar motion tracking
- Super-smooth super-slow motion
- Live capture including multiple computer screen and audio sources capture HIGHLIGHTS
Download a copy today!
- For Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer’s technical data in your operating system’s control panel.
- CPU: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum.
- For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Graphics card: Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration
- For hardware rendering (NVEnc): NVIDIA® GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB
- AMD/ATI Radeon with 4GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
- Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Image: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S,
- XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR,
- MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes
- Other formats: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml),
- Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
- Image: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate,
- Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX
- Other formats: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer
- AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml),
- Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc