- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MAGMA 3-Slot PCIE-PCI Expansion System
- Write a Review
- J00906 000000000 J00906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Need to upgrade your server or desktop computer? Don't want to lose your investment in your specialized PCI cards that won't fit in your new computer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enjoy the benefits of a new computer while protecting your investment in PCI hardware.
Need to upgrade your server or desktop computer? Don't want to lose your investment in your specialized PCI cards that won't fit in your new computer? You can install practically any PCI card into the Magma PCI Expansion System and connect it through a PCI Express slot on your computer.
Prolong your investment
Magma's 3 Slot PCI Expansion System provides a simple, cost-effective solution for expanding the capability practically any computer, especially as PCI Express becomes the industry standard, the number of available PCI slots has been reduced or completely eliminated. Many companies have invested a lot time, energy and money in solutions built around conventional PCI hardware. The Magma 3 Slot PCI Expansion System provides a safe "migration path" to PCI Express while protecting your investment in PCI cards.
The expansion chassis consists of a host interface card, a cable and a chassis. The expansion chassis is automatically configured by the System BIOS making all of the slots appear transparent within the host computer.
Cost-Effective Migration and Increased I/O Capacity
Magma expansion solutions provide a cost-effective migration path to new computers while maintaining a consistent PCI configuration. In addition, Magma products significantly increase (I/O) capacity and scalability. Multiple expansion systems can be combined to provide an almost unlimited number of PCI slots to a single computer. This type of scalability is especially useful in industries such as Telecom, Data Acquisition, Video Monitoring, Server Storage and Manufacturing Test Fixtures.
- Increase the number of PCI slots without replacing your computer
- Attach full-height PCI cards to computers with low-profile slots or PCI Express slots
- The only solution for adding multiple PCI cards to mobile computers
- Multiple expansion systems can be connected to a single computer
- Keep your PCI configuration consistent making computer upgrades easy
- Proven method to increase PCI capability without losing performance
Order this amazing connectivity solution for your studio today!
- PE3R 3 Slot PCI Expansion System with PCIe host card (universal slots)
- PE3R-3.3 3 Slot PCIe to PCI Expansion (with 3.3V keyed slots
- SUBPCIHIF32LP PCI host card
- SUBCBHIF CardBus (PCMCIA)
- SUBEC54 ExpressCard/54 module
- SUBEC34 ExpressCard/34 module
- SUBCBL1.5HF 1.5 meter cable
- 3 PCI slots (64-bit/33MHz)
- PCI Local Bus Specification: Revision 2.2
- PCI Bridge Architecture Specification: Revision 1.2
- 1-meter PCI expansion cable
- Optional 1.5-meter length
- Interconnect Bandwidth 255 MB/sec
- Black (Steel/Aluminum) 2U Rack-mount
- 13.1"W x 3.5"H x 16.4"D (19"W with rack ears)
- 9 lbs or 4.086 kg
- Two 34CFM fans
- One fan in power supply
- Universal PCI 32/33 0.63W max; 5V @ 0.125A
- Low Profile PCI (64/33) 0.86W max; 3.3V @ 0.25A
- x1 PCI Express 0.69W max; 3.3V @ 0.21A
- CardBus (PCMCIA) 0.42W max; 3.3V @ 0.125A
- ExpressCard 34 or 54 0.81W max; 3.3V @ 0.21A; 1.5V @ 0.08A
- 550W Power Supply
- AC Input: 100-240VAC, 10,0A
- Input Frequency: 50-60HZ
- Input Current: 10.0A Max
- DC Output: 550Watts Max
- +12V 36.0A maximum
- -12V 3.0A maximum
- +3.3V 28.0A maximum
- +5V36.0A maximum
- +5VSB 3.0A maximum
- Total power on +3.3V and 5V must not exceed 200W max
- Ambient Temperature 0º to 50º C
- Storage Temperature -20º to 60º C
- Relative Humidity 5% to 85% non-condensing
- 100,000 hours
- FCC Class A Verified
- CE Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 1 year return to factory
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.