- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz PMD671 Compact Flash Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 241688
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marantz PMD671 is the professional's tool to capture live interviews and performances with 24-bit, 96kHz quality in MP3, MP2, BWF, or WAV formats...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record 6 hours of hi-fidelity stereo on one battery charge to CompactFlash or microdrive!
The Marantz PMD671 is the professional's tool to capture live interviews and performances with 24-bit, 96kHz quality in MP3, MP2, BWF, or WAV formats directly to widely available flash cards or microdrives. Features internal condenser mics and balanced XLR inputs with enhanced preamps and 48V phantom power.
Solid state with no moving parts to break, which means rock-solid reliability when your job depends on it. Digital I/O and a USB port let you load files directly into your computer when you get back to the office. 40 assignable quality settings, menu-driven remote operation with the RC600 mic remote (sold separately), and EDL marking for splitting files on the fly.
Includes AC adapter, shoulder strap, battery holder, and 64MB flash card.
- Portable CompactFlash field recorder
- Built-in speaker
- 24-bit/96kHz max recording quality
- Selectable 16- or 24-bit recording modes
- Menu driven remote operation
- USB 2.0 interface and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Auto track mode with programmable time
- Read-after-write feature for field monitoring
- User programmable presets
- Speedy Drag and Drop file transfer to computer hard drive eliminates lengthy realtime process inherent in recording from other media
- Full compatibility with Marantz PMDEdit file management and editing software
- EDL marking system for creating new files on the fly during recordings, simplifies file selection during playback
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Built-in condenser microphones
- XLR balanced mic/line inputs with Enhanced preamps and 48V phantom power
- Works with the RC600 mic remote (optional)
- Works with optional NiCad and NiMH batteries
The Marantz PMD671 is the right tool for the job. Order today, our Dual Guarantees mean you can't go wrong.
- MP2 MPEG1 Layer II Compression, MP3 MPEG1 Layer III Compression
- PCM: 16/24-bit linear PCM
- MP2 Stereo: 284, 256, 192, 128, 96, 64 kbps
- MP2 Mono : 192, 128, 96, 64, 48, 32 kbps
- MP3 Stereo : 320, 256, 160, 128, 80, 64 kbps
- MP3 Mono : 160, 128, 80, 64, 40, 32 kbps
- PCM: 16/24-bit linear PCM
- 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16, 12, 11.025, 8 kHz (PCM)
- 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16 kHz (MP3)
- 48, 44.1, 32 kHz (MP2)
- 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1,kHz (PCM)
- 48, 44.1kHz